At MassageChairs.com, we offer the ergonomically
designed Fujita SMK9100 Massage Chair that it is one of the most admirable
massage chairs in our collection. It creates a totally new way to experience a massage
with enhanced real hand motion and ultimate comfort design. This massage chair
can adjust the armrest, attaining the ideal and appropriate space, which meets
the needs of your family for different body sizes. It is manufactured with
advanced technology to ensure it fulfils the highest quality standards. Before
supplying to our clients, we stringently test this chair on various parameters
to ensure its quality. So go ahead and order this massage chair and get a rejuvenating
massage in the comfort of your home.
- 8 automatic massage courses.
- 31" vertical stroke length of massage rollers.
- Air-Only comfort course.
- 3 Air pressure settings.
- 3 massage speed settings.
- 3 massage width settings.
- Precise body scan system.
- Adjustable armrest for different body sizes.
- Extendable footrest for different height of people.
- Body stretching massage.
- Vibration massage.
- Power reclines to 170 degree angle.
- 15-30 minute time settings.
- High-Quality faux leather covering.
- Removable headrest and back pad.
- Maximum user weight: 265 lbs.
- Massage Tracking: 31 inch
- Angle of laying: 95°-170°
- Angle of footrest: 0°-107°
- Timer setting: 15-30 minute automatic
power off time
- Sync Movement Design: Base on the principle of
Fall-to-Sleep design, when the backrest is lowered backwards, armrest will
adjust automatically to reach appropriate massage posture.
- The World's First Intelligent Electric Armrest: It is the first of its
kind all of the world that can adjust the armrest attaining the ideal and
appropriate space so that meets the needs of your families of different
- New Infrared Location Tracking System: Infrared location can
precisely detect different body sizes, automatically measure the length of
spine and set appropriate massage position.
- Advanced 3D Quad-Roller Massage Technology: Massage heads that open
and close these four massage styles can be chosen during a massage.
- Patented Air bag Massage: The advanced patented
air system distributes, in a unique way, 47 air bags in head, shoulder,
arm, hand, back, hip, thigh, leg and foot.
- Super Slow Motion Massage: Modified electronically
controlled technology and more stable low voltage motor are used to
simulate the super slow motion of massage conducted by human hands.
- Armrests Simultaneously Movement Design: It adopts U-shaped hand
safety structure which is assisted by adequate air pressure. It’s safer,
more comfortable and personal compared with the traditional C-shaped
- New Footrest Design: The brand-new footrest
design can satisfy the need of different height people, the ankles and
soles can enjoy sufficient and effective massage in any angles.
- Design of colors of the rainbow: European-style concise
appearance plus dynamic colors of the rainbow create warmth and romance in
- Design of simple operation: The simple operating
procedures make it convenient for the whole family to use the unit which
can be started or reset by pressing one button only.
- External Speaker Design: The external superior
loudspeakers possess unique and beautiful patterns, which can be connected
with music sources like MP3, MP4, CD, computer, etc., allowing you to
listen to superb sound without earphones.
- Music Synchronization Design: The design perfect
combines massage and musical rhythm and melody so that you can easily
integrate your favorite music with massage skills to get your body better
- Fully New Thai Massage: Body Stretching Thai
massage is imitated to unfold and stretching the spine and legs, allowing
the back muscles and ligament to relax completely and better relieve
- Upright: 36"W x
59"D x 47"H
- Reclined: 36"W x
70"D x 28"H
- Weight: 190 lbs.
- 1 Years Parts and labor in-home service
- 3 Years Parts
- 5 Years Structural
If there is a problem with the chair, Fujita send out a service technician to your home and do the service. The first year is free and the customer pays basic labor charge for the second and third year.
Optional Extended Warranty:
- 3 Years parts and labor in-home service
- 5 Years on all Parts
- Heat Marks
- Dye Transfer
- Mechanism Failures
- (Basically anything that would be considered an "oops" or an "accident".)
- Coverage lasts 5 yrs from date of delivery of furniture
- Maximum of $50,000 in retail value coverage- Furniture must be used in a normal, indoor, domestic household situation.
-Click Here for Complete Plan Details-
Montage Furniture Protection Plan is mailed once your furniture set ships. The paperwork will have a convenient toll free number to call for claims, your unique customer number and their policies for repair and replacement.