Omega Soltice Massage
Omega Soltice Massage Chair is one of the most revolutionary massage chairs that we offer. It is manufactured using high grade components with advanced technology. It features special ultra-soft synthetic leather that provides users the utmost comfort. It is the perfect way to relax after a long tiring day right in the comfort of your home and also serve as a physical therapy to help cure various conditions such as back pain, muscle cramps, and others. The leg rest hides completely under the chair when not in use. A remote control enables you to select from a variety of massage functions including comprehensive foot and calf massage. Those who are looking for quality massage chairs can now get it from here at the market’s best prices.
- Body Scan to locate neck and shoulders
- 6 massage modes and 4 auto programs for the back, neck and shoulders
- 14 airbags in the leg rest provide comprehensive foot and calf massage
- Manual massage techniques include kneading, tapping and rolling
- Motorized chair back recline (Motorized leg rest - some models)
- 3 air pressure levels
- 3 width adjustments for the back rollers
- LCD remote control
- Removable back pad
- Adjustable head pillow
- Special ultra soft synthetic leather
- Upright: 44"H x 30"W x 32"D
To obtain warranty service, you must have the receipt of purchase with a valid date of sale, and call before any returns or authorizations can be made. The warranty period commences on the date the product was first purchased at retail and the completed warranty card must be sent in to Omega within 90 days of purchase. Omega Massage will not authorize any warranty work unless the warranty registration was satisfactory completed and a proof of purchase is provided. Service work without the proper notification to Omega Massage will be returned at owner’s expense.
- Omega Massage, Inc. (Omega) warrants this product against defects in material and workmanship, subject to the terms of this Limited Warranty. This Limited Warranty covers only the first retail sale of a genuine Omega product. Some limitations may apply.
- FRAME: For FIVE (5) YEARS should any defect occur in the frame of the chair, Omega will exchange, replace or repair such defective part(s) without charge.
- PARTS: For THREE (3) YEARS should any defect occur in the motors, solid state controls, electrical or mechanical parts and assemblies or roller mechanisms (collectively the “parts”), Omega will exchange, replace or repair such defective parts without charge.
- IN HOME SERVICE: For NINETY (90) DAYS should any defect occur which is covered under this Limited Warranty, Omega will provide In-Home labor service and parts without charge. For service, please call (714) 204-4200 Ext. 302
- Heat Marks
- Dye Transfer
- Mechanism Failures
- (Basically anything that would be considered an "oops" or an "accident".)
-Click Here for Complete Plan Details-
- Coverage lasts 5 yrs from date of delivery of furniture
- Maximum of $50,000 in retail value coverage- Furniture must be used in a normal, indoor, domestic household situation.
Montage Furniture Protection Plan is mailed once your furniture set ships. The paperwork will have a convenient toll free number to call for claims, your unique customer number and their policies for repair and replacement.