Get the Most Realistic and
Powerful Full Body Massage in Your Home with the Deluxe Massage Chair
A body massage has always been a great way to get rid of various aches
and pains suffered in day to day life. But, it can get really expensive to go
to a salon or a spa for a full body massage. Now, you can get the most
realistic and powerful full body massage in your home by getting the Osaki
OS-1000 massage chair from MassageChairs.com.
The chair is loaded with fabulous features and five auto easy programs.
It delivers seat, leg and full body massage effectively. The pre-set programs
are therapy, health care, back, neck and full body relax. By using this chair,
you can enjoy four different kinds of massages such as kneading and tapping,
kneading, tapping and rolling. You can control the speed of massage manually to
enjoy the experience in comfort.
5 Preset Auto Programs:
- Heath Care
- Full Body Relax
Osaki OS-1000 Massage Chair Details:
- Delivers a powerful and realistic full body, seat & leg massage.
- 4 Massage Types: Kneading & Tapping, Kneading, Tapping and Rolling
- Intelligent 4 roller system - Flexible, conforms to the contour and shape of your back
- Manual speed control of the massage
- 3 different width settings
- Reclines to 170 degrees
- Added neck massage feature - Massage heads are designed to target stress relieving "tsubo points" on your neck.
- Lower Back Range - The extensive range of motion allow for the roller heads to reach the tailbone area where most chairs lack.
- Ultra-long range massage - Stroke length of 29". Reaches high up in the neck and low down into the tailbone section.
- Fatigue relieving Air massage - Total of 20 Air bags are
located in the lower body of the chair to provide massage for the legs,
thighs and feet. Promoting better blood circulation to the lower
- Adjustable air massage - 6 levels of intensity from strong to weak massage
- Leg ottoman raises up or down dependently of the backrest
- Vibration massage on the seat and calves
- Easy-roll casters - Design of wheels can be moved easily.
- Upright: 30" W x 49" Tall
- 44" L Upright/ 72" L Reclined
3 Year Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 Year Warranty on Labor
- 3 Year Warranty on Parts
Osaki will repair or replace all qualified items at our option, without cost to you, should it be deemed defective due to of faulty parts, workmanship or structural defect during the first THREE (3) years of ownership, excluding specific limitations
What Is Covered:
- All parts, labor and framework of the chair are explicitly covered by this warranty
- Within the first year at no cost to the customer, parts costs and labor will be provided by this warranty.
- Within the next 2 years structural framework and parts are covered at no cost to the customer.
Extended 4 Year Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 Year Warranty on Labor
- 4 Year Warranty on Parts
Extended 5 Year Manufacturer Warranty
- 3 Year Warranty on Labor
- 5 Year Warranty on Parts
- Heat Marks
- Dye Transfer
- Mechanism Failures
- (Basically anything that would be considered an "oops" or an "accident".)
-Click Here for Complete Plan Details-
- Coverage lasts 5 yrs from date of delivery of furniture
- Maximum of $50,000 in retail value coverage- Furniture must be used in a normal, indoor, domestic household situation.
Montage Furniture Protection Plan is mailed once your furniture set ships. The paperwork will have a convenient toll free number to call for claims, your unique customer number and their policies for repair and replacement.
Overall Customer Rating of 2 Reviews: