Experience Multiple Massage Styles
with Just a Click of a Button with Chiro Massage Chair
Body massage is one of the oldest techniques used to rejuvenate and
relax a tired and aching body. But in today’s time, it is not always possible
to get to a spa which can also be expensive. Therefore, you can now experience
multiple massage styles at your home by getting a Chiro massage chair from
MassageChairs.com. This OS-3000 Chiro is one of the best innovative massage chairs
that have been introduced by Osaki.
It mainly covers your thighs and buttocks and provides massage in
different styles such as shiatsu, dual action, tapping, buttock rolling massage,
etc. The massage chair is featured with computer body scan, easily usable
remote, vibration massage for seat and legs, air massage intensity, removable intensity
pad, timer can be set, has auto recline of 180 degrees and leg adjustment.
The OS-3000 Chiro is the latest technological innovation from Osaki. Its extended massage track now reached the buttocks and the thighs, boasting the longest massage range in the Osaki massage chair line up. For those that desire a roller massage beyond the lower back, this is the chair for you.
Auto Recline - the chair reclines to a flatbed position of 180 degrees
Leg Adjustment - the foot portion of the chair is mounted to a spring action track that extends out by applying pressure. Regardless of the recline position you are in the feet will always be massaged using an advanced air massage system.
Massage Styles - There are 6 different massage styles available to select from: tapping, shiatsu, Swedish, dual action and buttock rolling massage (UNIQ).
- UNIQ Massage - The unique massage is designed to massage the buttock and thigh area. When in this mode it will massage below the hops. When in the UNIQ mode the chair will recline completely back and proceed to massage the buttock and thigh area. The recline position for this massage style is imperative so that the rollers do not apply extensive amounts of pressure.
- Classic I - this massage is a combination of tapping and kneading from the neck to the buttocks.
- Classic II - This massage will be using rolling and tapping on the mid to lower back region.
- Neck - THis preset program focuses the massage in the upper back and neck region.
- Feet - concentrates the air massage in the calves and feet area.
Auto Recline - simply press the recline button on the remote and the chair will automatically recline and rise. The legs and backrest move independently from each other which allows for you to achieve your desired position.
Timer - The massage times can be set from 5 to 30 minutes in 5 minute intervals. If nothing is selected the default time is set to 15 minutes.
Chromotherapy Lighting - On both sides of the chair there is LED lighting to help relax in a dim to dark room. When activated it will emit a soothing blue light in its surrounding.
Width Control - In certain massage modes the width can be controlled from narrow to wide.
Air Massage Intensity - Using the remote you can adjust the intensity of the air massage from 5 different levels (weak to strong)
Easy to Use Remote - The OS-3000 Chiro remote has been completely redesigned. It is slim and fits in the palm of your hand. Although compact, the remote is filled with functionality allowing for precise adjustments. The bright LED display shows what functions are currently being applied.
Remove Intensity Pad - Located in the back of the backrest pad which zippers to the chair is an additional foam pad that can be removed to increase the intensity of the massage.
Seat and Leg Vibration Massage - Located in the back of the calves and in the seat region are massage vibration plates, providing a soothing mild massage.
Computer Body Scan - In the beginning of every massage the chair will conduct a computer body scan to determine your back length and starting point. This will allow for the chair to apply the most fitted custom massage hitting the proper muscle areas.
3 Year Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 Year Warranty on Labor
- 3 Year Warranty on Parts
Osaki will repair or replace all qualified items at our option, without cost to you, should it be deemed defective due to of faulty parts, workmanship or structural defect during the first THREE (3) years of ownership, excluding specific limitations
What Is Covered:
- All parts, labor and framework of the chair are explicitly covered by this warranty
- Within the first year at no cost to the customer, parts costs and labor will be provided by this warranty.
- Within the next 2 years structural framework and parts are covered at no cost to the customer.
Extended 4 Year Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 Year Warranty on Labor
- 4 Year Warranty on Parts
Extended 5 Year Manufacturer Warranty
- 3 Year Warranty on Labor
- 5 Year Warranty on Parts
5 Year Furniture Protection Plan: What's Covered?
- Heat Marks
- Dye Transfer
- Mechanism Failures
- (Basically anything that would be considered an "oops" or an "accident".)
-Click Here for Complete Plan Details-
- Coverage lasts 5 yrs from date of delivery of furniture
- Maximum of $50,000 in retail value coverage- Furniture must be used in a normal, indoor, domestic household situation.
Montage Furniture Protection Plan is mailed once your furniture set ships. The paperwork will have a convenient toll free number to call for claims, your unique customer number and their policies for repair and replacement.