3 Year Rock Solid Warranty / Parts & Labor Warranty
|This NON-TRANSFERRABLE Warranty is provided by Titan MassageChair,Inc.
|We guarantees that your qualified product will be
replaced or repaired at our option, without cost to you, should it be
deemed defective because of faulty parts, workmanship or structural
defects during the first THREE (3) years of ownership, excluding
specific limitations contained herein.
What Is Covered*:
- This warranty explicitly covers all parts, labor and framework of the chair.
- This warranty includes parts costs and labor for the first year at no cost to the customer.
- This warranty includes parts costs covered for the second year at no cost to the customer.
- Structural Framework on selected products carries an additional one (1) year of warranty for a total of three (3) years.
- The additional extended warranties includes parts and labor costs covered at no cost to the customer.
What Is NOT Covered*:
- This warranty does not include any shipping expenses incurred.
- This warranty does not include normal wear and tear
including velcro or zipper malfunction, or tears in any fabric covering
- The warranty shall not apply if the product has been
damaged physically, whether intentionally or due accident or neglect:
including stains, fluids, mold, water damage, animal damage, cuts, burns
or is otherwise unsanitary, damaged or soiled.
Implied Warranty & Other Damages:
- Any implied warranties shall be limited to the duration of
the 1 year portion of this limited warranty, and with regard to
structural framework, limited to the duration of the 3 year portion of
this limited warranty.
- By making a purchase, you agree that Titan
MassageChair,Inc. will not be liable for any items damaged and/or lost
while en route to the specified address. Any claims for such loss or
damage must be addressed and resolved with the designated carrier.
- In no case will Titan MassageChair, Inc. be liable for
incidental or consequential damages, whether such damages are claimed on
account of breach of warranty, breach of contract, negligence or
strict/product liability, including without limitation, damage to
property (other than the product) or other economic losses.
How to obtain warranty service:
- You must provide proof of purchase for any warranty claim.
- You must obtain a return authorization number in order to ship products to a service center.
- You may obtain service advice, or an RMA number by
contacting the Titan MassageChair Customer Service department toll-free
- This warranty gives you specific legal rights. You may also have other rights that vary from state to state.