Apex iCozy Leisure Chair
L-Track Massage Track Design
Apex iCozy has advanced track design of SL track to massage from back
and down to the thighs. The track in which the massage heads move is
curved ergonomically to contour the body shape.
Bluetooth Connected 3D Digital Sound Speakers
3D digital quality speakers are connected through Bluetooth devices.
Computerized Sophisticated Massage Functions
• 2 Types of Kneading
• High and Low speed Tapping
• Massage Mode - Combination of Kneading and Tapping
• Rolling Massage
Easy to Use Controller
The controller is conveniently located on the right side of the chair.
- Kneading, Tapping or Combination of back massage buttons. Back Rolling Massage when no Kneading or Tapping is on.
- Automatic massage functions of Whole Body, Upper Body or Lower Body.
- Turn on or off the air thigh massage.
- Roller direction buttons.
The sleek designed Apex iCozy comes with an iPhone holder on the left
side of the chair. Your source of music is at your finger tip! Your
social life doesn't need to be paused in the time of relaxation with
Sleek Design - Extra Cushion and Side Controller
Thigh Air Massage
Thigh air massage gives the muscle relaxation by squeezing and releasing. The intensity is adjusted in 3 levels.
3 Year Standard Manufacturer's Warranty / Parts & Labor Warranty
|This NON-TRANSFERRABLE Warranty is provided by Titan Chair LLC.
|We guarantees that your qualified product will be
replaced or repaired at our option, without cost to you, should it be
deemed defective because of faulty parts, workmanship or structural
defects during the first THREE (3) years of ownership, excluding
specific limitations contained herein.
What Is Covered*:
- This warranty explicitly covers all parts, labor and framework of the chair.
- This warranty includes parts costs and labor for the first year at no cost to the customer.
- This warranty includes parts costs covered for the second year at no cost to the customer.
- Structural Framework on selected products carries an additional one (1) year of warranty for a total of three (3) years.
- The additional extended warranties include parts and labor costs covered at no cost to the customer.
What Is NOT Covered*:
- This warranty does not include any shipping expenses incurred.
- This warranty does not include normal wear and tear
including velcro or zipper malfunction, or tears in any fabric covering
- The warranty shall not apply if the product has been
damaged physically, whether intentionally or due accident or neglect:
including stains, fluids, mold, water damage, animal damage, cuts, burns
or is otherwise unsanitary, damaged or soiled.
Implied Warranty & Other Damages:
- Any implied warranties shall be limited to the duration of
the 1 year portion of this limited warranty, and with regard to
structural framework, limited to the duration of the 3 year portion of
this limited warranty.
- By making a purchase, you agree that Titan Chair LLC will
not be liable for any items damaged and/or lost while in route to the
specified address. Any claims for such loss or damage must be addressed
and resolved with the designated carrier.
- In no case will Titan Chair LLC be liable for incidental or
consequential damages, whether such damages are claimed on account of
breach of warranty, breach of contract, negligence or strict/product
liability, including without limitation, damage to property (other than
the product) or other economic losses.
How to obtain warranty service:
- You must provide proof of purchase for any warranty claim.
- You must obtain a return authorization number in order to ship products to a service center.
- You may obtain service advice, or an RMA number by
contacting the Titan Chair LLC Customer Service department toll-free at
1-888-848-2630 ext. 3.
- This warranty gives you specific legal rights. You may also have other rights that vary from state to state.