Osaki OS TW-Pro 3 Massage Chair
The Osaki OS TW-Pro 3 Massage Chair is one of the best massage chairs on Osaki Massage Chair line. It features a zero gravity design with a set of L track systems to deliver an incredibly consistent massage. The Osaki OS TW-Pro 3 will initiate an auto body scan measuring the key areas of the back, including the height of the user to deliver a highly effective massage experience. Designed using highest quality materials with many unique auto-programs, this massage chair improves general health as well as relieves stress and pain in other parts of the body. This massage chair featured footrest with a spinning reflexology massager, which provides a soothing kneading style massage. The S-TW Pro 3 comes equipped with the next generation of air massage technology, streamlining the air massager to a lower count.
- Engineered with a space saving technology that slides the chair forward as the chair reclines
- Equipped with the next generation of air massage technology
- Delivers innovative L-track massage
- Features Auto body scanning
- Three stage zero gravity
As the roller system massages the neck area,
it continues through to the lower back and then proceeds to massage
the glutes and upper hamstrings.
When activating the chair, it will initiate an auto body scan measuring
the key areas of the back including the height of the user.
This allows for the chair to deliver a highly effective massage
with consistent pressure throughout the course of the pre-set program.
Before the body scan starts it is recommended
that you comfortably position yourself where your back is completely pressed
against the backrest for an accurate reading.
Inspired by NASA technology,
the Zero Gravity position is the perfect position to enjoy a massage,
aligning your back relative to your thigh at an optimal level of comfort.
When reclined into the zero gravity position,
the complete weight of your back is virtually supported by the backrest
which maximizes the intensity of the massage.
There are 3 stages of zero gravity, the 3rd being more reclined,
to where your legs are higher than your heart level.
Located on the bottom of the footrest is a spinning reflexology massager
which provide a soothing kneading style massage.
As well when the rollers spin it will stimulate acupuncture points and as the air bags inflate
it will generate a much deeper massage along the bottoms of your feet.
Osaki’s innovative design team has engineered a space saving technology
that slides the chair forward as the chair reclines.
Air Massage System
OS-TW Pro 3 comes equipped with the next generation of air massage technology,
streamlining the air massager to a lower count.
Through innovative engineering, we have reduced the total number of air bags
but have increased the volume and surface area of the massage.
By doing so the total number of working valves has drastically reduced.
This ultimately puts less stress on the chair,
making it one of the most mechanically sound massage chairs in the market.
In the lumbar & arm areas there are heating pads.
The heat therapy is a great compliment to the back massage helping to relax the muscles.
Heating the body’s temperature is known to increase blood circulation
and loosen tense muscles.
3 Year Rock Solid Warranty / Parts & Labor Warranty
|This NON-TRANSFERRABLE Warranty is provided by Titan MassageChair,Inc.
|We guarantees that your qualified product will be
replaced or repaired at our option, without cost to you, should it be
deemed defective because of faulty parts, workmanship or structural
defects during the first THREE (3) years of ownership, excluding
specific limitations contained herein.
What Is Covered*:
- This warranty explicitly covers all parts, labor and framework of the chair.
- This warranty includes parts costs and labor for the first year at no cost to the customer.
- This warranty includes parts costs covered for the second year at no cost to the customer.
- Structural Framework on selected products carries an additional one (1) year of warranty for a total of three (3) years.
- The additional extended warranties includes parts and labor costs covered at no cost to the customer.
What Is NOT Covered*:
- This warranty does not include any shipping expenses incurred.
- This warranty does not include normal wear and tear
including velcro or zipper malfunction, or tears in any fabric covering
- The warranty shall not apply if the product has been
damaged physically, whether intentionally or due accident or neglect:
including stains, fluids, mold, water damage, animal damage, cuts, burns
or is otherwise unsanitary, damaged or soiled.
Implied Warranty & Other Damages:
- Any implied warranties shall be limited to the duration of
the 1 year portion of this limited warranty, and with regard to
structural framework, limited to the duration of the 3 year portion of
this limited warranty.
- By making a purchase, you agree that Titan
MassageChair,Inc. will not be liable for any items damaged and/or lost
while en route to the specified address. Any claims for such loss or
damage must be addressed and resolved with the designated carrier.
- In no case will Titan MassageChair, Inc. be liable for
incidental or consequential damages, whether such damages are claimed on
account of breach of warranty, breach of contract, negligence or
strict/product liability, including without limitation, damage to
property (other than the product) or other economic losses.
How to obtain warranty service:
- You must provide proof of purchase for any warranty claim.
- You must obtain a return authorization number in order to ship products to a service center.
- You may obtain service advice, or an RMA number by
contacting the Titan MassageChair Customer Service department toll-free
- This warranty gives you specific legal rights. You may also have other rights that vary from state to state.