Osaki OS-Pro Alpina Zero Gravity Massage Chair
The Osaki OS-Pro Alpina Zero Gravity Massage Chair is designed to provide a holistic massage experience that optimally enhances health and well-being of the users while reducing their stress. This massage chair features S & L track systems to deliver the soothing massage experience. Before initiating any preset program, the chair will conduct a body scan and map the key areas of the neck and back to ensure a consistent amount of pressure while applying the massage. The scanning technology will also detect the user’s shoulders height, which can be recalibrated once the scan is complete. The Osaki Pro Alpina is integrated with a touch screen tablet remote that allows the user to see all the functions along with the preset programs. The images and buttons make the remote easy to use and operate. The power button is discretely located on the top right of the tablet.
- 2 heating pads located around the lumbar area that helps with maximizing the intensity of the massage
- The vibration plate in the seat provides a high frequency massage on the back of the thighs
- The Zero Gravity puts the body in the ultimate relaxation position
- Ache sensor automatically detects the ache point of user’s body and focus on that points
- Innovative auto scanning technology
The Osaki Pro Alpina has combined both the S & L track systems to deliver an incredibly consistent massage. Before initiating any preset program, the chair will conduct a body scan and map the key areas of the neck and back to ensure a consistent amount of pressure while applying the massage. The scanning technology will also detect the user’s shoulders height, which can be recalibrated once the scan is complete. If the user desires a higher or lower starting point, they will have 10 seconds after the scan is complete to adjust.
The Osaki Pro Alpina is equipped with a total of 22 airbags making it one of the most efficient and reliable air massaging systems in the industry. The latest models have reduced the total number of airbags while increasing the coverage. The more individual airbags there are, the more working parts it requires. The airbags are made from the latest technology, allowing for the airbags to contour to the body an evenly distributing the pressure.
The Osaki Pro Alpina is integrated with a touch screen tablet remote that allows the user to see all the functions along with the preset programs. The images and buttons make the remote easy to use and operate. The power button is discretely located on the top right of the tablet.
The Osaki Pro Alpina has 2 heating pads located around the lumbar area. The heat enhances the feel of the rolling massage. The vibration plate in the seat provides a high frequency massage on the back of the thighs. The vibration and heat can be independently turned off or on by using the functions on the remote.
Inspired by NASA technology, the Zero Gravity position is the perfect position for ultimate relaxation. When placed in the Zero Gravity position, the complete weight of your back is virtually supported by the backrest. This helps with maximizing the intensity of the massage. The first stage of Zero Gravity puts the body in the ultimate relaxation position. Whereas the 2nd stage reclines further to place your legs above the heart for optimal circulation.
The speakers and sound are positioned so that the user has the best listening experience. Also, this helps reduce the audio volume coming from the surrounding area. Located around the speaker casing and the side panels are circular LED lights that illuminate a relaxing blue color.
3 Year Rock Solid Warranty / Parts & Labor Warranty
|This NON-TRANSFERRABLE Warranty is provided by Titan MassageChair,Inc.
|We guarantees that your qualified product will be
replaced or repaired at our option, without cost to you, should it be
deemed defective because of faulty parts, workmanship or structural
defects during the first THREE (3) years of ownership, excluding
specific limitations contained herein.
What Is Covered*:
- This warranty explicitly covers all parts, labor and framework of the chair.
- This warranty includes parts costs and labor for the first year at no cost to the customer.
- This warranty includes parts costs covered for the second year at no cost to the customer.
- Structural Framework on selected products carries an additional one (1) year of warranty for a total of three (3) years.
- The additional extended warranties includes parts and labor costs covered at no cost to the customer.
What Is NOT Covered*:
- This warranty does not include any shipping expenses incurred.
- This warranty does not include normal wear and tear including velcro or zipper malfunction, or tears in any fabric covering by abuse.
- The warranty shall not apply if the product has been damaged physically, whether intentionally or due accident or neglect: including stains, fluids, mold, water damage, animal damage, cuts, burns or is otherwise unsanitary, damaged or soiled.
Implied Warranty & Other Damages:
- Any implied warranties shall be limited to the duration of the 1 year portion of this limited warranty, and with regard to structural framework, limited to the duration of the 3 year portion of this limited warranty.
- By making a purchase, you agree that Titan MassageChair,Inc. will not be liable for any items damaged and/or lost while en route to the specified address. Any claims for such loss or damage must be addressed and resolved with the designated carrier
- In no case will Titan MassageChair, Inc. be liable for incidental or consequential damages, whether such damages are claimed on account of breach of warranty, breach of contract, negligence or strict/product liability, including without limitation, damage to property (other than the product) or other economic losses.
How to obtain warranty service:
- You must provide proof of purchase for any warranty claim.
- You must obtain a return authorization number in order to ship products to a service center.
- You may obtain service advice, or an RMA number by contacting the Titan MassageChair Customer Service department toll-free at 1-888-848-2630.
- This warranty gives you specific legal rights. You may also have other rights that vary from state to state.