Apex V1-Vending Massage Chair
Item #: Apex V1-1
0% Interest financing available with PayPal.
Help your customers relax after their shopping session, running from flight terminal to flight terminal, or during a day at the spa, while bringing in extra profit for your business. The V1 Vending Massage Chair accepts bills and card (optional) and comes with combination of 6 classic massage techniques. We guarantee that it will bring a smile to your customers’ faces and leave a lasting impression of your business.
Bill Vending Massage Chair Apex V1
The bill receptor is in the right armrest panel.
The cash box can hold bills up to 500 bills.
Credit card reader is optional.
Automatic massage program combines six classic massage techniques – Shiatsu, Kneading, Swedish, Tapping, Clapping and Rolling.
In the arm massage portion of the chair are airbags that contract, which promotes better blood circulation and relieves the fatigue in the arm.
The roller head system is designed to adjust to the curve of any individuals’ back. Resulting in a more consistent pressure during the massage.
In the leg massage portion of the chair are contracting airbags which promote better blood circulation and relieve the fatigue in the legs and feet.
Durable Synthetic Material
The chair is covered with a highly durable synthetic leather which is easy to clean and sustain its rich color far better than typical leathers, which dries and cracks over time.Easy Maintenance
The chair is designed so that maintenance and repair is quick and easy . The V2 vending chair is built with very few components, reducing the time to trouble shoot any problems.Steel Frame
The frame work is solid steel construction for dependability and strength. The arm rest are cover by a highly durable plastic, easy to clean and maintain.Chair Position
The chair is in the upright position so it can be placed against the wall.Massage Charge Options
The bill collector has a built-in money counter that can be displayed on the external monitor without having to open to collection unit.
• Determine the massage starting amount.
• Set the time for the starting amount.
• OR Set the time for each dollar amount.
- OSAKI 3 YEAR “ROCK SOLID” WARRANTY
- Osaki guarantees that your qualified product will be replaced or repaired, without cost to you, should it be deemed defective because of faulty parts, workmanship or structural defects during the first THREE(3) years of ownership, excluding specific limitations. Osaki Covers Parts, Labor, and Structural Framework for the 1st year of ownership, Parts and Structural Framework for the 2nd year, and the Structural Framework for the 3rd year.
- You may obtain service advice by contacting the Osaki Customer Service department toll-free at 1-888-848-2630.
OSAKI 4 YEAR EXTENDED LIMITED WARRANTY
- The 4 Year Extended Limited Warranty adds an additional year of in-home service parts and labor, an additional year on parts, and an additional year of coverage on the framework to the standard Osaki Warranty. The first 2 years Osaki provides in-home service covering both parts and labor. The 3rd year Osaki covers Parts and Framework, and the 4th year just the Framework is covered.
OSAKI 5 YEAR EXTENDED LIMITED WARRANTY
- The 5 Year Extended Limited Warranty adds an additional two years of in-home service parts and labor, an additional two years on parts, and an additional two years of coverage on the framework the standard Osaki Warranty. The first 3 years Osaki provides in-home service covering both parts and labor. The 4th year Osaki covers Parts and Framework, and the 5th year just the framework is covered.