Osaki Kiwami 4D-970 Massage Chair
Item #: 3200847380561-kiwami-4d-970-japan
0% Interest financing available with PayPal.
Superior 4D Massage Technology & 3D Point Navigation System
The advanced 2 ball massage head system moves on a vertical, horizontal and front and back plain. Before the start of every massage, the chair will accurately map the users back, analyzing the contours of back muscles and spine. This will ensure a more consistent massage pressure throughout the session, so that no area of back is neglected. Kiwami has taken it a step forward, by adding a 4th dimension to its massage technology. Collaborating with professional massage therapists throughout Japan, Kiwami has added speed variation to each style of massage. Much like the time test traditions of Japanese massage, the hands of the masseuse would slow down, accelerate or even pause to hold in particular areas. The Kiwami 4D-970 is the most life like massage chair we have to offer.
Upper Shoulder Massage – Roller Extension
The 2 ball roller head system can retract and extend to about 5 inches, allowing to hit areas most typical chairs can’t reach. A common area where tensions and stress builds up is the upper part of the shoulders (upper Trapezius Muscle) which is connected to the back of the head through the neck. The rollers heads of this device will extend out to its maximum length above the shoulders and then firmly press down stretching the muscles.
Air Magic Massage
Kiwami has re-engineered it air massage technology, reducing the total airbags but increasing the surface area coverage. This reduces the stress on the air pump and valves, ultimately extending the longevity and dependability of this component.
Outer Shoulder Massager – located on the upper sides of the backrest, there are 2 airbag massagers on each side. As the air bags inflate it will compress the shoulder inwards. The shoulder airbags may also inflate to hold you in place as the back rollers apply a soothing massage.
Hand & Arm Massager – As you insert your arms into the unique butterfly design, it will position the palm of the hands vertically. Simultaneously the hands and forearms will be massaged as the air bag inflates. The tapered design will contour the arms for an even massage.
Hip Massage – Along the sides of the seat base are airbags on each side. As they inflate it will squeeze the hips.
Foot & Calve Massage – The calve massage is curved on the outer walls so that it will wrap around the calves as it inflates. There are also airbags on the back of the calves for a more complete massage.
The feet are massaged by airbags which are lined the along the sides, pressing the feet down to the base of the foot massager.
Easy to Use Touch Screen Remote
Kiwami 4D-970 has truly simplified the remote without losing any of the functions and controllability. Through the touch screen everything can be operated with a touch of a finger.
• 5 levels of air massage intensity. The air intensity can be individually set to your preference for 4 separate zones (the shoulders, arms, hips and feet).
• The back roller intensity can be set to 7 to 12 different intensity levels depending on the program.
• Create your own preset program using the memory storage capability. Select your favorite massage combination, put into memory so that the next time simply press a single button to start where you left off.
• Select from 21 different preset massage programs
• Control the manual operations and select from 35 different massage types
The recline functions can be controlled from the key pad below.
Automatic Leg Extention
The Kiwami 4D-970 massage chair is built with a fully automatic leg ottoman. The leg rest can be raised, lowered, extended or retracted using the center control panel of the remote. This will allow for a variety different users to enjoy a custom fitted massage. The chair can fit a person up to 6’3” with a maximum weight of 250lbs.
The positioning of the recline and leg rest is fully automatic and can be adjusted by the using the remote. The chair can recline to a complete flatbed position.Highly Advanced Back Massage SystemThe signature feature of this chair is the highly advanced massage technology. The scanning system is the most accurate which translate into a very precise and effective massage. The massaging system breaks down the massage regions to 3 parts (lower, mid, and upper back). The chair will deliver a different massage style to each region. The same massage application is not the best for each area. The computer system will even map out where your shoulder blades run and run a very unique massage along the blades of the shoulder. There are variety of massage functions and programs to select from:
- OSAKI 3 YEAR “ROCK SOLID” WARRANTY
- Osaki guarantees that your qualified product will be replaced or repaired, without cost to you, should it be deemed defective because of faulty parts, workmanship or structural defects during the first THREE(3) years of ownership, excluding specific limitations. Osaki Covers Parts, Labor, and Structural Framework for the 1st year of ownership, Parts and Structural Framework for the 2nd year, and the Structural Framework for the 3rd year.
- You may obtain service advice by contacting the Osaki Customer Service department toll-free at 1-888-848-2630.
OSAKI 4 YEAR EXTENDED LIMITED WARRANTY
- The 4 Year Extended Limited Warranty adds an additional year of in-home service parts and labor, an additional year on parts, and an additional year of coverage on the framework to the standard Osaki Warranty. The first 2 years Osaki provides in-home service covering both parts and labor. The 3rd year Osaki covers Parts and Framework, and the 4th year just the Framework is covered.
OSAKI 5 YEAR EXTENDED LIMITED WARRANTY
- The 5 Year Extended Limited Warranty adds an additional two years of in-home service parts and labor, an additional two years on parts, and an additional two years of coverage on the framework the standard Osaki Warranty. The first 3 years Osaki provides in-home service covering both parts and labor. The 4th year Osaki covers Parts and Framework, and the 5th year just the framework is covered.