Osaki OS-3D Pro Cyber Massage Chair
Item #: 3066624606289-osaki-pro-series-os-3d-pro-cyber-massage-chair
0% Interest financing available with PayPal.
Osaki OS-3D Pro Cyber
- Evolved 3D Massage Technology
- Computer Body Scan
- 2 Stage Zero Gravity
- Arm Air Massage
- Auto Recline and Leg Extension
- Accupoint Technology
- Dual Foot Roller Massage
- Low Back Heat Therapy
- Shoulder, Lumbar and Hip Squeeze and Twist
- MP3 Connection
- Auto Leg Scan
- Arm and Hand Massage
- Calf and Foot Massage
- Curbside Delivery
Evolved 3D Massage Technology:
The next generation of 3D massage rollers is designed for outstanding range and flexibility. The 3D technology allows the user to control the length of rollers protruding out from the backrest. From the original start position, the massage heads can extend out up to 8 cm delivering a very deep tissue massage.
Computer Body Scan:
Equipped with the latest 3D technology, it allows for the rollers to map the back curvature with even more accuracy, which translates into a more precise massage hitting all the key areas. Regardless of your body type this highly advanced chair can measure many body types making each massage experience feel customized.
2 Stage Zero Gravity:
Inspired by NASA technology, the Zero gravity position is the perfect position to enjoy a massage, aligning your back relative to your thigh at an optimal level of comfort. When reclined into the zero gravity position, the complete weight of your back is virtually supported by the backrest which maximizes the intensity of the massage. There are 2 stages of zero gravity, the 2nd being more server in pitch, relative to the seat base.
Next Generation Air Massage Technology:
With a Total 36 Air Bags, Osaki has re-engineered and has developed the next generation of air massage technology, streamlining the air massager to a lower count. Through innovative engineering, we have reduced the total number of air bags but have increased the volume and surface area of massage. By doing so the total number of working valves has drastically reduced from prior models, which ultimately put less stress on the chair, making it one of the most mechanically sound massage chairs in the market.
Arm air massagers:
Along with mechanical advancement, the material has also made upgrades, such as the arm massaging area. Using a durable spandex, the bottom portion of the arm massager has been lined with small rubber bumps to invigorate the senses as the air bags compress the tops and bottom of the forearm and hands.
Auto recline and leg extension:
This chair defines luxury, fully automatic to make every movement effortless. The simple to use remote control allows you to operate the foot extension, leg rest, recline of backrest and the zero gravity position.
LED Chromotheraphy Lightingl:
The OS-3D Pro Cyber comes with mood setting LED lights. The cool tone LED lights are hidden behind a metallic plexiglass and is only visible when activated. In a dark room setting, the LED light will cast a cool blue color on the surrounding walls, creating a relaxing atmosphere.
You have approximately 350 accupoints in your body, with nearly 100 in your back and neck alone. Select one of six soothing massage types starting from, palm style, Swedish, combination, deep tissue kneading and shiatsu. The OS-3D Pro Dreamer zero gravity massage chair has a variety of techniques to target the acupoints with incredible accuracy.
Dual Foot Roller Massagers:
Located on the bottom of the feet are 2 rows of spinning reflexology massagers which provide a soothing kneading style application. As the rollers spin it will stimulate acupuncture points and as the air bags inflate it will generate a much deeper massage along bottoms of your feet.
Lower Back Heat therapy:
Placed in the lower back region of the chair are 2 heating padswhich enhance the massage experience
Shoulder, Lumbar & Hip Squeeze & Twist:
In the upper to mid portion of the chair, the air bags are programed to inflate at independent times, which cause the body to twist, creating an enjoyable deep stretch. Stretching is applied to the shoulders, lower back, hips and thighs.
To enhance your massage experience, the chair is equipped with a built in mp3 connection so you can play your favorite music on quality speakers located by your ears, for a direct clean sound. There is also pocket so you can discreetly hide away your mp3 playing device. The volume and song selection can be controlled directly from your mp3 player.
Full Size Easy –to-Use Remote:
The OS-3D Pro Cyber remote boasts one of the largest viewing screens (5”) to easily visualize what functions the chair has activated. There is also a flip down cover to access the manual functions of the chair. The remote allows you to select the massage type, intensity, speed and location. You can also select independently the area of airbag massage. The manual mode massage includes kneading, tapping, shiatsu, rolling, combination and punching.
- 9 different pre-set massage programs – there are 10 pre-set massage programs to select from labeled energy, deep press, relax, comfort, stretch, demo, full air, music sync and destress, each unique from one another. Each preset program will go through all the variations of the massages but each one will focus on one style more than the other.
- Air intensity adjustment – The air intensity of the air bags can be controlled up to 5 levels, from mild to strong.
- 5 levels of intensity for the 3D massage – The roller heads that apply the massage to the back, can be extended outwards causing the rollers to press more firmly along the back. This will result in a more vigorous massage.
- Massage speed control – The speed in which the massage heads move can be controlled up to 5 different speeds, ranging from slow to fast.
Auto Leg Scan:
The calf and foot massager is capable of making adjustments according to each individual’s leg length, ensuring that the massage air bags are concentrating on the correct areas. At the start of the massage, the chair will fully extend out and then retract. Once the foot massager has reached the desired length, firm press down along the toes to indicate to the chair to stop.
Arm & Hand Massage:
Multiple air bags are located on the top and bottom of the forearm that inflate to apply a compression massage.
Calf & Foot Massage:
There are multiple air bags along the sides and back of the legs and feet which inflate to apply a compression massage. Located along the bottom foot massager are spinning rollers that apply a concentrated pin-point kneading massage.
5-30 minutes of usage can be programmed. This is a safety measure so that if the user falls a sleep the massage will not keep running, possibly causing injury.
- Operating voltage: AC 110-120V, 50/60Hz
- Rated Power Consumption: 300 Watts
- Upright: 57.1″w x 35.4″h x 51.2″d
- Reclined: 72.8″w x 35.4″h x 36.6″d
- Weight: 251.2 lbs.
- Upholstery: Synthetic Leather
- Equipped with overheating and power surge protection.
- OSAKI 3 YEAR “ROCK SOLID” WARRANTY
- Osaki guarantees that your qualified product will be replaced or repaired, without cost to you, should it be deemed defective because of faulty parts, workmanship or structural defects during the first THREE(3) years of ownership, excluding specific limitations. Osaki Covers Parts, Labor, and Structural Framework for the 1st year of ownership, Parts and Structural Framework for the 2nd year, and the Structural Framework for the 3rd year.
- You may obtain service advice by contacting the Osaki Customer Service department toll-free at 1-888-848-2630.
OSAKI 4 YEAR EXTENDED LIMITED WARRANTY
- The 4 Year Extended Limited Warranty adds an additional year of in-home service parts and labor, an additional year on parts, and an additional year of coverage on the framework to the standard Osaki Warranty. The first 2 years Osaki provides in-home service covering both parts and labor. The 3rd year Osaki covers Parts and Framework, and the 4th year just the Framework is covered.
OSAKI 5 YEAR EXTENDED LIMITED WARRANTY
- The 5 Year Extended Limited Warranty adds an additional two years of in-home service parts and labor, an additional two years on parts, and an additional two years of coverage on the framework the standard Osaki Warranty. The first 3 years Osaki provides in-home service covering both parts and labor. The 4th year Osaki covers Parts and Framework, and the 5th year just the framework is covered.