Osaki OS-Pro First Class Massage Chair
Item #: 3200771358801-os-pro-first-class
0% Interest financing available with PayPal.
- Advanced 3D Technology
- Negative Ions
- Adjustable Shoulder Width
- Manual Calf Kneading Control
- L-Track Massage
- Full Body Air Massage
- Auto Body Scan
- Heat on Lumbar
- Unique Foot Roller Massage
- Two Step Zero Gravity Mode
- Extendable Footrest and Adjustable Calf Position
- 23 Auto Massage Programs
- 5 Massage Styles
- Space Saving Technology
- Built-in Bluetooth Speakers
- Easy to Use Touch Screen LCD Remote
- Side Controller
- USB Connector
Osaki OS-Pro First ClassThe Osaki OS-Pro First Class massage chair which features an L-Track system with 3D rollers, zero gravity, 23 auto programs, and touch screen remote for the most top-notch massage experience. Packed with fully adjustable settings with a smart control system, this chair is bound to give the best user experience. It also offers a quicker access from the side controller
The next generation of 3D massage rollers are designed for outstanding range and flexibility. The 3D technology allows the user to control the length of rollers that extend out from the backrest. OS-Pro First Class has 5 levels of 3D intensity control.
Auto Body Scan
The OS-Pro First-Class will perform a body scan to map the key areas of the neck and back to ensure the optimal amount of pressure applied during the massage. The scanning technology will detect your shoulders height, which can be re-calibrated once the scan is complete.
The Osaki OS-Pro First Class is equipped with built-in negative air ionization therapy. Negative air ionization therapy is the use of air ionizers as an experimental non-pharmaceutical treatment for seasonal effective disorder and mild depression.
As the roller system massages the neck area, it continues through to the lower back and then proceeds to massage the glutes and upper hamstrings.
Full Body Air bag Massage
There are multiple airbags located throughout the massage chair to offer a full body massage experience. The First Class offers a total of 24 airbags in the massage chair. Airbags are located at the shoulders, arms, lower back, feet, and the calf areas. This compression massage helps to continue increasing blood circulation throughout the body to relieve pain and tension.
Heat on lumbar
The OS-Pro First Class has 2 heating pads located on the back area, which enhances the effect of the massage.
Manual Calf Kneading control
You can control the calf kneading massage three different ways by going into the manual mode control panel.
Unique Foot Roller Massage
OS-Pro First-Class has three spinning reflexology massage rollers located on the bottom of the feet that provide a soothing kneading style application. As the rollers spin it will stimulate acupuncture points and as the air bags inflate it will generate a much deeper massage along the bottoms of your feet.
Two Step Zero Gravity Mode
Inspired by NASA technology, the Zero gravity position is the perfect position to enjoy a massage,aligning your back relative to your thigh at an optimal level of comfort. When reclined into the zero gravity position, the complete weight of your back is virtually supported by the backrest which maximizes the intensity of the massage.
Extendable Footrest and Adjustable Calf position
OS-Pro First-Class has an extendable footrest which can be extended up to 5.5 Inch. The calf area can also move separately.
Auto Massage Program
The OS-Pro First Class has 23 different auto massage programs divided into 4 different categories. There is VIP, Healthcare, Special, Relaxation categories and each category has five to six auto programs.
5 Massage Style
Placed in the back region of the chair are 2 heating pads that enhance the massage experience.
Manual Massage Setting
You can meet variety of options to customize your massage with the OS-Pro First Class. OS-Pro First Class has Manual Control Function for Mode, Massage Position, Width of Roller, Speed and 3D. Each category has many options to adjust. You can also control Upper Air, Foot Roller, Lower Air, Calf Knead, Foot Roller.
OS-Pro First Class offers multi choices of options for the best massage per user. You can select your language, sound, screen off timer setting, and brightness.
Space Saving Technology
Osaki’s innovative design team has engineered a space saving technology that slides the chair forward as the chair reclines. As a result the OS-Pro First-Class takes only 1.5 inch to get to the fully reclined position.
Built in Bluetooth Speaker
The Osaki OS-Pro First Class is equipped with Bluetooth technology that allows the user to listen to their favorite music and phone calls on high quality speakers in the headrest.
Easy to use touch screen LCD remote
The Osaki OS-Pro First Class remote has an easy view screen displaying the function the chair has activated.On the remote it allows you to select the massage type, intensity, speed, and location. You can also operate the functions independently in the Manual Mode.
A side controller gives the user a more convenient access. You can control the power, angle of chair, different auto massage modes, leg extension and foot extension.
Enjoy your massage with your smart phone, iPad, or any other electronic products. No need to move out your seat when your battery is running low just charge it with the built in USB connector at the armrest of the chair!Adjustable shoulder widthUser can adjust the width of shoulder of the chair by simply pushing it inwardCustom SettingWith Osaki OS-Pro First Class, users can customize three different settings of massage and save it for future use
- OSAKI 3 YEAR “ROCK SOLID” WARRANTY
- Osaki guarantees that your qualified product will be replaced or repaired, without cost to you, should it be deemed defective because of faulty parts, workmanship or structural defects during the first THREE(3) years of ownership, excluding specific limitations. Osaki Covers Parts, Labor, and Structural Framework for the 1st year of ownership, Parts and Structural Framework for the 2nd year, and the Structural Framework for the 3rd year.
- You may obtain service advice by contacting the Osaki Customer Service department toll-free at 1-888-848-2630.
OSAKI 4 YEAR EXTENDED LIMITED WARRANTY
- The 4 Year Extended Limited Warranty adds an additional year of in-home service parts and labor, an additional year on parts, and an additional year of coverage on the framework to the standard Osaki Warranty. The first 2 years Osaki provides in-home service covering both parts and labor. The 3rd year Osaki covers Parts and Framework, and the 4th year just the Framework is covered.
OSAKI 5 YEAR EXTENDED LIMITED WARRANTY
- The 5 Year Extended Limited Warranty adds an additional two years of in-home service parts and labor, an additional two years on parts, and an additional two years of coverage on the framework the standard Osaki Warranty. The first 3 years Osaki provides in-home service covering both parts and labor. The 4th year Osaki covers Parts and Framework, and the 5th year just the framework is covered.