Osaki OS-Pro Yamato Massage Chair
Item #: 3236148150353-osaki-os-pro-yamato
0% Interest financing available with PayPal.
Osaki OS-Pro Yamato
The Osaki OS-Pro Yamato has a modern design with slick line, a comfortable feel, and wide range of settings and capabilities. The Yamato can massage you from the neck area to the glutes and upper hamstrings with L-track roller. With the Yamato, you can choose variety of auto massage programs, get comfortable, and relax.
Auto body Scan
Sensor in the back massage module scans the curvature of user’s body for the accurate massager movement.
The L-Track extends from your neck, all the way down past your lower back, and finally wrapping underneath the back of your thighs.
Air Bag Massage
There are multiple airbags located throughout the massage chair to offer a full body massage experience. Airbags are located at the shoulders, the arms, the thigh, and the calf and foot areas.
2 Stages of Zero Gravity
When placed in Zero Gravity position, the weight of your back will be virtually supported by the backrest. In this position when the knees are brought above the chest will optimize your blood flow, in order to relax the body more. There are 2 stages of zero gravity.
The innovative design team has engineered a space saving technology that slides the chair forward as the chair reclines.
Foot Massage & Calf Kneading
Spinning foot massager provides foot soothing kneading massage. The airbags on calves give pressure side to side which provides kneading massage.
The footrest will extend out up to 5.5” to comfortably fit a user’s various height.
The heat therapy is a great compliment to the roller and airbag massage. Heating the body’s temperature is known to increase blood circulation and loosen tense muscles.
A Side Controller gives user more convenient access.
Bluetooth speakers can connect to your phone to listen to music.
- OSAKI 3 YEAR “ROCK SOLID” WARRANTY
- Osaki guarantees that your qualified product will be replaced or repaired, without cost to you, should it be deemed defective because of faulty parts, workmanship or structural defects during the first THREE(3) years of ownership, excluding specific limitations. Osaki Covers Parts, Labor, and Structural Framework for the 1st year of ownership, Parts and Structural Framework for the 2nd year, and the Structural Framework for the 3rd year.
- You may obtain service advice by contacting the Osaki Customer Service department toll-free at 1-888-848-2630.
OSAKI 4 YEAR EXTENDED LIMITED WARRANTY
- The 4 Year Extended Limited Warranty adds an additional year of in-home service parts and labor, an additional year on parts, and an additional year of coverage on the framework to the standard Osaki Warranty. The first 2 years Osaki provides in-home service covering both parts and labor. The 3rd year Osaki covers Parts and Framework, and the 4th year just the Framework is covered.
OSAKI 5 YEAR EXTENDED LIMITED WARRANTY
- The 5 Year Extended Limited Warranty adds an additional two years of in-home service parts and labor, an additional two years on parts, and an additional two years of coverage on the framework the standard Osaki Warranty. The first 3 years Osaki provides in-home service covering both parts and labor. The 4th year Osaki covers Parts and Framework, and the 5th year just the framework is covered.