Titan Pro Executive Massage Chair
Item #: 4207631564881-pro-executive-titan-massage-chair
Rated 0 out of 5(0 customer reviews)
0% Interest financing available with PayPal.
SKU: 4207631564881-pro-executive-titan-massage-chair Categories: 3D Massage Chairs, Deep Tissue Massage Chairs, Foot Massage, Heating Massage Chairs, Music Massage Chairs, S-Track Message Chairs, Stretching Massage Chairs, Zero Gravity Massage Chairs Tags: $0 - $2999, 3D, Deep Tissue Massage, Foot Massage, heat, music, Pro-Executive Titan Massage Chair, S-Track, Zero Gravity
The Titan Pro Executive is the latest in Titan technology and innovation. Incorporating all the latest massage chair ingenuity, the Pro Executive offers the most features and function in the Titan line up of luxury massage chairs. This chair is keen to attention and has improved many features. Come and experience the Titan difference.Adjustable Shoulder Massagers
- Toe Massage
- Adjustable Shoulder Massage
- Arm Massage
- 2 Stage Recline Positioning
- Hip Massage
- Lower Back Heat & Calf Heat
- 3 Program Memory Function
- Bluethooth Connection to Android
The shoulder massagers are adjustable to accommodate various heights and builds. Typically the shoulder massagers are stationary and can not be adjusted, neglecting taller and shorter users. Directly above the shoulder massagers are high quality speakers that will sync with your device to play your favorite tunes while enjoying your personal massage.Zero Gravity Massage
Inspired by NASA technology, the Zero gravity position is the perfect position to enjoy a massage, aligning your back relative to your thigh at an optimal level of comfort. When reclined into the zero gravity position, the complete weight of your back is virtually supported by the backrest which maximizes the intensity of the massage. There are the stages of zero gravity, the 2nd being more server in pitch, relative to the seat base.2 Stage Recline Positioning
On the center of the remote is the auto recline position button. If you press once the chair will go into a reclined position with the seat base slight more pitched. Press it a second time and the chair will be in the full recline position placing the feet close to heart level. The recline position can be customized. The preset recline settings are recommended recline positions.Leg Extension
To accommodate the varying height of users, the leg portion is adjustable. The leg massager is on a steel track in 2 different sections. One focusing on the feet and the other on the calves. Gently press your feet down until they are fully extended. The spring will allow for 9 inches (23 cm) of extension.3 Row Foot Rollers System / Calf & Foot Massage
The foot massagers has 3 rows of rollers on the base. Typically most chairs have 1-2 rows, covering only the toes and bridge. With 3 Rollers, majority of the bottoms of the feet are massaged including the ankle and Achilles. At the rear of the foot massagers are airbags intended for squeezing the ankle and heel. With a close toes system the toes are pampered with an independent toe massage- perfect for relaxing after a long day.
As the foot rollers massage the bottoms of the feet, airbags from sides and top inflate pressing the feet down for a more pressurized massage.3D Intelligent Massage Technology
The 3D massage technology provides a much more consistent massage throughout the back. The natural curves of the spine requires the rollers to be able to retract in and out to compensate for multiple levels of depth. With 3D technology this now possible! A consistent amount of pressure is applied to the massage, enhancing your massage experience. On the top of the shoulder the massage heads will protrude forward pressing down from the top of the shoulders. This innovative massage technology has received high praise for its life like feel.61 Airbag Massage
From the shoulders down to the feet, there are a total of 61 airbags thoughtfully placed throughout the chair, massaging all the key areas for an effective massage. 61 airbags are complimented with 8 magnetic nodes and 2 air pumps for a dependable and strong massage. The airbag massage intensity can be adjusted to 3 levels, mild, medium and strong. The added innovation is that you can control the intensity independently from the arms and the legs. For most chairs the intensity of the air pressure is the same throughout.6 Pre-Set Programs
There are a total of 6 preset programs. Each one focusing on a specific massage discipline and style. Instead of fussing with custom a program, you can simply press one of the 6 professionally design preset programs. Select from TIME, FINE, RELAX, STIFFNESS, AIR PRESSURE and WAIST STRETCH.3 Memory Setting
For the ones that are more specific with their massage, you can store up to 3 customized massage programs in to the remote by simply activating all the features you like and then pressing down A,B or C for the chair to memorize. When pressing down you will hear a beep indicating that the chair has completed storing the program. From that point forward simply get in the chair, power it on and then select the customized program. The A, B and C buttons are located to the right of the red power button on the remote.The remote is mounted to a stand that swivels and moves forward and back. The remote is color coded, indicating functions of the buttons. The Large VFD color display allows you to see what the chair is doing and where it is massaging.Computer Body Scan
Equipped with the latest technology, computer body scan allows for the rollers to map the back curvature with even more accuracy, which translates into a more precise massage hitting all in the key areas. Regardless of your body type this highly advanced chair can measure many body types making each massage experience feel customized.
- OSAKI 3 YEAR “ROCK SOLID” WARRANTY
- Osaki guarantees that your qualified product will be replaced or repaired, without cost to you, should it be deemed defective because of faulty parts, workmanship or structural defects during the first THREE(3) years of ownership, excluding specific limitations. Osaki Covers Parts, Labor, and Structural Framework for the 1st year of ownership, Parts and Structural Framework for the 2nd year, and the Structural Framework for the 3rd year.
- You may obtain service advice by contacting the Osaki Customer Service department toll-free at 1-888-848-2630.
OSAKI 4 YEAR EXTENDED LIMITED WARRANTY
- The 4 Year Extended Limited Warranty adds an additional year of in-home service parts and labor, an additional year on parts, and an additional year of coverage on the framework to the standard Osaki Warranty. The first 2 years Osaki provides in-home service covering both parts and labor. The 3rd year Osaki covers Parts and Framework, and the 4th year just the Framework is covered.
OSAKI 5 YEAR EXTENDED LIMITED WARRANTY
- The 5 Year Extended Limited Warranty adds an additional two years of in-home service parts and labor, an additional two years on parts, and an additional two years of coverage on the framework the standard Osaki Warranty. The first 3 years Osaki provides in-home service covering both parts and labor. The 4th year Osaki covers Parts and Framework, and the 5th year just the framework is covered.