Titan Soho 4D SL Track Full Body Massage Chair
The Titan Soho 4D SL Track Full Body Massage Chair is designed to massage wider, deeper, and more rhythmically than the conventional massage rollers. The 4D massage allows another experience with account for the speed and rhythm of massage. The Osaki OS-Pro Soho allows for 5 different levels of adjustment for the 4D Massage. This massage chair has multiple airbags located throughout the massage chair to offer a full body massage experience. Airbags in the massage chair are strategically located at the shoulders, arms, waist, pelvis, and calf areas. With the variety of adjustment levels, the user can customize the massage to suit their personal preferences.
- SL-Track Massage
- Air Massage Area
- Foot Roller Massage
- Zero Gravity Technology
- Body Scanning Technology
- 3 Year Rock Solid Warranty / Parts & Labor Warranty
Experience the most life-like massage from Osaki. The newly enhanced 4D massage is designed to massage wider, deeper, and more rhythmically than the conventional massage rollers. The 4D massage allows another experience with account for the speed and rhythm of massage. The Osaki OS-Pro Soho allows for 5 different levels of adjustment for the 4D Massage. With the variety of adjustment levels, the user can customize the massage to suit their personal preferences.
How to rotate the footrest:
1. Pull the switch to unlock the foot massager
2. With a light step, you can turn over the footrest.
Make sure foot massager is reset to the correct position. If not, may result in fabric or whole chair being damaged.
The OS-Pro Soho will perform a body scan to map the key areas of the neck and back to ensure the optimal amount of pressure applied during the massage. The scanning technology will detect you shoulder height, which can be re-calibrated once the scan is complete.
There are multiple airbags located throughout the massage chair to offer a full body massage experience. The Soho offers a total of 30 airbags in the massage chair. Airbags are located at the shoulders, arms, waist, pelvis, and calf areas. This compression massage helps to continue increasing blood circulation throughout the body to relieve pain and tension.
Located on the bottom of the footrest are spinning reflexology massagers which provide a soothing, kneading style massage. As well when the rollers spin, it will stimulate acupuncture points and as the air bags inflate it will generate a much deeper massage along the bottoms of your feet.
Inspired by NASA, the Zero Gravity position is the perfect position for ultimate relaxation. When placed in Zero Gravity position, the weight of your back will be virtually supported by the backrest. In this position, when the knees are brought above the chest will optimize blood flow, in order to relax the body more. This will in turn help to maximize the intensity of the massage and reduces the compression along your spine.
3 Year Rock Solid Warranty / Parts & Labor Warranty
This NON-TRANSFERRABLE Warranty is provided by Titan MassageChair,Inc.
We guarantee that your qualified product will be replaced or repaired at our option, without cost to you, should it be deemed defective because of faulty parts, workmanship or structural defects during the first THREE (3) years of ownership, excluding specific limitations contained herein.
What Is Covered*:
- This warranty explicitly covers all parts, labor and framework of the chair.
- This warranty includes parts costs and labor for the first year at no cost to the customer.
- This warranty includes parts costs covered for the second year at no cost to the customer.
- Structural Framework on selected products carries an additional one (1) year of warranty for a total of three (3) years.
- The additional extended warranties includes parts and labor costs covered at no cost to the customer.
What Is NOT Covered*:
- This warranty does not include any shipping expenses incurred.
- This warranty does not include normal wear and tear including velcro or zipper malfunction, or tears in any fabric covering by abuse.
- The warranty shall not apply if the product has been damaged physically, whether intentionally or due accident or neglect: including stains, fluids, mold, water damage, animal damage, cuts, burns or is otherwise unsanitary, damaged or soiled.
Implied Warranty & Other Damages:
- Any implied warranties shall be limited to the duration of the 1 year portion of this limited warranty, and with regard to structural framework, limited to the duration of the 3 year portion of this limited warranty.
- By making a purchase, you agree that Titan MassageChair,Inc. will not be liable for any items damaged and/or lost while en route to the specified address. Any claims for such loss or damage must be addressed and resolved with the designated carrier.
- In no case will Titan MassageChair, Inc. be liable for incidental or consequential damages, whether such damages are claimed on account of breach of warranty, breach of contract, negligence or strict/product liability, including without limitation, damage to property (other than the product) or other economic losses.
How to obtain warranty service:
- You must provide proof of purchase for any warranty claim.
- You must obtain a return authorization number in order to ship products to a service center.
- You may obtain service advice, or an RMA number by contacting the Titan MassageChair Customer Service department toll-free at 1-888-848-2630.
- This warranty gives you specific legal rights. You may also have other rights that vary from state to state.