Titan TI-8700 Massage Chair
Item #: 3203778019409-titan-ti-8700
0% Interest financing available with PayPal.
- Titan TI-8700
New Industrial Design
Titan TI-8700 has the latest Titan Chair Technology, now integrated with foot rollers and outer shoulder massage. Areas of shoulder, arm, hip, and calf have designed with effectively functioning air bags to enhance the relaxing massage experience.
2 Stage Zero Gravity Massage
Inspired by NASA technology, the Zero Gravity position is the perfect position to enjoy a massage, aligning your back relative to your thigh at an optimal level of comfort. When reclined into the zero gravity position, the complete weight of your back is virtually supported by the backrest which maximizes the intensity of the massage. This feature improves spinal decompression and decreases muscle tension of the spine. There are 2 stages of zero gravity, the 2nd being more reclined. When reclined fully, to where your legs are higher than your heart level, the therapeutic effects are incredibly effective and may be felt immediately.
The Foot Roller Massage
Located on the bottom of the feet are 2 rows of spinning reflexology massagers which provide a soothing kneading style application. As the rollers spin they stimulate acupuncture points and as the air bags inflate it they give a deep foot massage.
Lower Lumbar Heat
There is 2 built-in Lumbar heaters placed in the backrest to provide a soothing heat in the lower back region.
Hip & Seat Vibration
Along the outer hip area are air bags that compress inwards and massage the thigh area. Located in the seat base is a vibration plate that provides a vibration massage to the back of the thighs.
Outer Shoulder Massage
Along the outer edges of the left and right side are a set of air bags that provide a kneading/squeezing style massage to the outer shoulder area.
Foot & Calf Massage
The foot and calf area have a total of 16 air bags, each uniquely placed to hit the vital muscle areas. The air bags will inflate and deflate creating a squeezing like action. The intensity of the pressure can be controlled from the remote control.
Titan chairs has designed a new and improved remote. The compact remote with easy to view LCD screen is packed with features. When you open the flip down cover, various massage modes, strength, speed, width and the area to apply massage are quickly accessible. You can also independently select the area of airbag massage. The manual mode of massage includes kneading, tapping, shiatsu, and rolling.
6 Different Massage Types
The TI-8700 is equipped with 6 different massage styles; kneading, tapping, shiatsu, clapping, rolling, and Swedish.
5 Pre-set Programs
There are 5 preset programs to select from; Morning Wakeup, Sporting Recovery, Full Body Relax, Neck / Shoulder Therapy, Lower Body Therapy and Strength. The intensity of the air massage can be controlled to 5 different intensity settings.
- OSAKI 3 YEAR “ROCK SOLID” WARRANTY
- Osaki guarantees that your qualified product will be replaced or repaired, without cost to you, should it be deemed defective because of faulty parts, workmanship or structural defects during the first THREE(3) years of ownership, excluding specific limitations. Osaki Covers Parts, Labor, and Structural Framework for the 1st year of ownership, Parts and Structural Framework for the 2nd year, and the Structural Framework for the 3rd year.
- You may obtain service advice by contacting the Osaki Customer Service department toll-free at 1-888-848-2630.
OSAKI 4 YEAR EXTENDED LIMITED WARRANTY
- The 4 Year Extended Limited Warranty adds an additional year of in-home service parts and labor, an additional year on parts, and an additional year of coverage on the framework to the standard Osaki Warranty. The first 2 years Osaki provides in-home service covering both parts and labor. The 3rd year Osaki covers Parts and Framework, and the 4th year just the Framework is covered.
OSAKI 5 YEAR EXTENDED LIMITED WARRANTY
- The 5 Year Extended Limited Warranty adds an additional two years of in-home service parts and labor, an additional two years on parts, and an additional two years of coverage on the framework the standard Osaki Warranty. The first 3 years Osaki provides in-home service covering both parts and labor. The 4th year Osaki covers Parts and Framework, and the 5th year just the framework is covered.