Titan TP-Carina Massage Chair
Item #: 3204405198929-titan-tp-carina
Rated 0 out of 5(0 customer reviews)
0% Interest financing available with PayPal.
- The L-Track massage function provides support to both the neck and back,
especially the lumbar area. This position increases the effects of a massage
as it enables each disc of your spine to individually separate and decompress,
allowing nutrients to enter disc tissue.
Rollers in this track starts in the neck and follows the full extension until the buttocksThe air massage in manual mode allows the user to select from full body, Arms or legs.
The compression created by the squeezing of the airbags have 3 intensity levels, mild, medium and strong.Inspired by NASA technology,
he Zero Gravity position is the perfect position to enjoy a massage.
It’s designed to align your back relative to your thigh at an optimal level of comfort.
When reclined into the zero gravity position, the complete weight of your back is virtually supported
by the backrest which maximizes the intensity of the massage.
This feature improves spinal decompression and decreases muscle tension of the spine.When the chair reclines the chair will glide forward to dramatically reduce the space behind the backrest.
This will allow for maximum usage of the given space in the room.Located on the side panels are LED Lights that will emit a blue to
the surrounding area in a dark room, creating a relaxing environment.Inspired by NASA technology, the Zero Gravity position is the perfect position to enjoy a massage,
aligning your back relative to your thigh at an optimal level of comfort.
When reclined into the zero gravity position, the complete weight of your back is
virtually supported by the backrest which maximizes the intensity of the massage.
There are 2 stages of zero gravity, the 2nd being more reclined,
to where your legs are higher than your heart level.
- OSAKI 3 YEAR “ROCK SOLID” WARRANTY
- Osaki guarantees that your qualified product will be replaced or repaired, without cost to you, should it be deemed defective because of faulty parts, workmanship or structural defects during the first THREE(3) years of ownership, excluding specific limitations. Osaki Covers Parts, Labor, and Structural Framework for the 1st year of ownership, Parts and Structural Framework for the 2nd year, and the Structural Framework for the 3rd year.
- You may obtain service advice by contacting the Osaki Customer Service department toll-free at 1-888-848-2630.
OSAKI 4 YEAR EXTENDED LIMITED WARRANTY
- The 4 Year Extended Limited Warranty adds an additional year of in-home service parts and labor, an additional year on parts, and an additional year of coverage on the framework to the standard Osaki Warranty. The first 2 years Osaki provides in-home service covering both parts and labor. The 3rd year Osaki covers Parts and Framework, and the 4th year just the Framework is covered.
OSAKI 5 YEAR EXTENDED LIMITED WARRANTY
- The 5 Year Extended Limited Warranty adds an additional two years of in-home service parts and labor, an additional two years on parts, and an additional two years of coverage on the framework the standard Osaki Warranty. The first 3 years Osaki provides in-home service covering both parts and labor. The 4th year Osaki covers Parts and Framework, and the 5th year just the framework is covered.