Titan TP-Pro 8300 Massage Chair
Item #: 3066657833041-titan-tp-pro-massage-chair
0% Interest financing available with PayPal.
Titan Pro Series – TP- Pro 8300
Evolved Massage TechnologyThe TP- Pro 8300 incorporates advanced massage technology for the Titan Chair series. This chair now offers zero gravity positioning and outer shoulder massage. It’s easy to use remote control allows you to navigate through the features with ease.
Computer Body Scan & S-Track MassageThe newly designed TP- Pro 8300 is built on an S-track rolling technology so that the roller heads can provide a more consistent pressurized massage throughout the back. Traditionally massage chairs have been designed to move in a linear motion. The curving track system allows the rollers to focus on the neck, shoulder and lumbar areas with greater consistency. Equipped with the latest technology, it allows for the rollers to map your back with accuracy, which translates into a more precise massage hitting all the keys areas. Regardless of your body type, this highly advanced chair will measure out your frame making each massage experience feel customized.
Zero Gravity MassageInspired by NASA technology, the Zero Gravity position is the perfect position to enjoy a massage, aligning your back relative to your thigh at an optimal level of comfort. When reclined into the zero gravity position, the complete weight of your back is virtually supported by the backrest which maximizes the intensity of the massage. This feature improves spinal decompression and decreases muscle tension of the spine. There are 2 stages of zero gravity, the 2nd being more reclined. When reclined fully, to where your legs are higher than your heart level, the therapeutic effects are incredibly effective and may be felt immediately.
Next Generation Air Massage TechnologyTitan TP-Pro 8300 has re-engineered and has developed the next generation of air massage technology, streamlining the air massager to a lower count. Through innovative engineering, we have reduced the total number of air bags but have increased the volume and surface area of the massage. By doing so the total number of working valves has drastically reduced from prior models. Which ultimately puts less stress on the chair, making it one of the most mechanically sound massage chairs in the market.
Arm Air MassageAlong with mechanical advancement, the material has also made upgrades, such as the arm massaging area. Using a durable spandex, the bottom portion of the arm massager has been lined with small rubber bumps to invigorate the senses as the air bags compress the tops and bottom of the forearm and hands.
Auto Recline and Leg ExtensionThis chair defines luxury, fully automatic to make every movement effortless. The simple to use remote control allows you to operate the foot extension, leg rest, recline of backrest, and the zero gravity position.
LED Chromotheraphy LightingThe Titan TP-Pro 8300 comes with mood setting LED lights. This cool tone LED lights are hidden behind a metallic plexi-glass and is only visible when activated. In a dark room setting, the LED light will cast a cool blue color on the surrounding walls, creating a relaxing atmosphere.
The Foot Roller MassageLocated on the bottom of the feet are 2 rows of spinning reflexology massagers which provide a soothing kneading style application. As the rollers spin it will stimulate acupuncture points and as the air bags inflate it will generate a much deeper massage along the bottoms of your feet.
Shoulder, Lumbar & Hip SqueezeIn the upper to mid portion of the chair, the air bags are programed to inflate at independent times, which causes the body to twist, creating an enjoyable deep stretch. Stretching is applied to the shoulders, lower back, hips, and thighs.
Full Size Easy-to-Use RemoteThe Titan TP-Pro 8300 remote presents one of the largest viewing screens to easily visualize what functions the chair has activated. The remote allows you to select the massage type, intensity, speed and location. You can also independently select the area of airbag massage. The manual mode massage includes kneading, tapping, knocking, rolling, and pressing.
• Air intensity adjustment – The air intensity of the air bags can be controlled up to 5 levels, from mild to strong.
• 3 levels of intensity for the massage – The roller heads that apply the massage to the back, can be extended outwards causing the rollers to press more firmly along the back. This will result in a more vigorous massage.
• Massage speed control – The speed in which the massage heads move can be controlled up to 3 different speeds, ranging from slow to fast.
Leg AdjustmentThe foot portion of the chair is mounted to a srping action track that extends out by applying pressure. Regardless of the reclined position your feet will always be massaged using an advanced air massage system.
Calf & Foot MassageThere are multiple air bags along the sides plus the back of the legs and feet which inflate to apply a compression massage. Located along the bottom foot massager are spinning rollers that apply a concentrated pin-point kneading massage.
- OSAKI 3 YEAR “ROCK SOLID” WARRANTY
- Osaki guarantees that your qualified product will be replaced or repaired, without cost to you, should it be deemed defective because of faulty parts, workmanship or structural defects during the first THREE(3) years of ownership, excluding specific limitations. Osaki Covers Parts, Labor, and Structural Framework for the 1st year of ownership, Parts and Structural Framework for the 2nd year, and the Structural Framework for the 3rd year.
- You may obtain service advice by contacting the Osaki Customer Service department toll-free at 1-888-848-2630.
OSAKI 4 YEAR EXTENDED LIMITED WARRANTY
- The 4 Year Extended Limited Warranty adds an additional year of in-home service parts and labor, an additional year on parts, and an additional year of coverage on the framework to the standard Osaki Warranty. The first 2 years Osaki provides in-home service covering both parts and labor. The 3rd year Osaki covers Parts and Framework, and the 4th year just the Framework is covered.
OSAKI 5 YEAR EXTENDED LIMITED WARRANTY
- The 5 Year Extended Limited Warranty adds an additional two years of in-home service parts and labor, an additional two years on parts, and an additional two years of coverage on the framework the standard Osaki Warranty. The first 3 years Osaki provides in-home service covering both parts and labor. The 4th year Osaki covers Parts and Framework, and the 5th year just the framework is covered.