Titan TP-Pro 8400 Massage Chair
Item #: 3066662158417-titan-tp-pro-8400-massage-chair
0% Interest financing available with PayPal.
- L-Track Massage Function
- Zero Gravity
- Computer Body Scan
- Ankle Knobs
- 5 Preset Programs
- Full Range Foot Massage
- Space Saving Chair
The Advanced Massage TechnologyThe TP-Pro 8400 incorporates the advanced massage technology in Titan Chair series, now integrated with zero gravity positioning and outer shoulder massage. It’s easy to use remote control allows you to navigate through the features with ease.
L-Track Massage FunctionIt provides support to both your neck and back, especially the lumbar area. This position increases the effects of a massage as it enables each disc of your spine to individually separate and decompress, allowing nutrients to enter disc tissue. Rollers in this track starts in your neck and follows the full extension until the buttocks.
Zero Gravity MassageInspired by NASA technology, the Zero gravity position is the perfect position to enjoy a massage. It’s designed to align your back relative to your thigh at an optimal level of comfort. When reclined into the zero gravity position, the complete weight of your back is virtually supported by the backrest which maximizes the intensity of the massage. This feature improves spinal decompression and decreases muscle tension of the spine. There are 2 stages of zero gravity, the 2nd being more reclined. When reclined fully, to where your legs are higher than your heart level, the therapeutic effects are incredibly effective and may be felt immediately.
Auto ReclineSimply press the recline button on the remote and the chair will automatically recline and rise. The legs and backrest move independently from each other which allows you to achieve your desired position.
Foot Roller MassageLocated on the bottom of the feet are 2 rows of spinning reflexology massagers which provide a soothing kneading style application. As the rollers spin it will stimulate acupuncture points and as the air bags inflate it will generate a much deeper massage along the bottoms of your feet.
Heating Function on BackPlaced in the lower back region of the chair are 2 heating pads that enhance the massage experience.
Easy to Use RemoteThe TP- Pro 8400 remote allows user to easily visualize what functions the chair has activated. There is also a flip down cover to access the manual functions of the chair. The remote allows you to select the massage type, intensity, speed and location. You can also independently select the area of airbag massage. The manual mode massage includes kneading, tapping, shiatsu, rolling, combination and punching.
• Air intensity adjustment – The air intensity of the air bags can be controlled up to 5 levels, from mild to strong.
• 3 levels of intensity – The roller heads that apply the massage to the back, can be extended outwards causing the rollers to press more firmly along the back. This will result in a more vigorous massage.
• 3 different massage speed control – The speed in which the massage heads move can be controlled ranging from slow to fast.
Leg AdjustmentsThe foot portion of the chair is mounted to a spring action track that extends out by applying pressure. Regardless of the reclined position, your feet will always be massaged using an advanced air massage system.
Arm and Hand MassageMultiple air bags are located on the top and bottom of the forearm that inflate to apply a compression massage.
Calf and Foot MassageThere are multiple air bags along the sides and back of both the legs and feet which inflate to apply a compression massage. Located along the bottom feet massagers are spinning rollers that apply a concentrated pin-point kneading massage.
- OSAKI 3 YEAR “ROCK SOLID” WARRANTY
- Osaki guarantees that your qualified product will be replaced or repaired, without cost to you, should it be deemed defective because of faulty parts, workmanship or structural defects during the first THREE(3) years of ownership, excluding specific limitations. Osaki Covers Parts, Labor, and Structural Framework for the 1st year of ownership, Parts and Structural Framework for the 2nd year, and the Structural Framework for the 3rd year.
- You may obtain service advice by contacting the Osaki Customer Service department toll-free at 1-888-848-2630.
OSAKI 4 YEAR EXTENDED LIMITED WARRANTY
- The 4 Year Extended Limited Warranty adds an additional year of in-home service parts and labor, an additional year on parts, and an additional year of coverage on the framework to the standard Osaki Warranty. The first 2 years Osaki provides in-home service covering both parts and labor. The 3rd year Osaki covers Parts and Framework, and the 4th year just the Framework is covered.
OSAKI 5 YEAR EXTENDED LIMITED WARRANTY
- The 5 Year Extended Limited Warranty adds an additional two years of in-home service parts and labor, an additional two years on parts, and an additional two years of coverage on the framework the standard Osaki Warranty. The first 3 years Osaki provides in-home service covering both parts and labor. The 4th year Osaki covers Parts and Framework, and the 5th year just the framework is covered.