The Titan OS-Pro Summit massage chair has the most advanced massage technology in the Titan Chair line up. The revolutionary L-Track design will massage your neck all the way down to your glutes and even your thighs. The Pro Summit comes equipped with Zero Gravity, Mechanical Foot Rollers, Air Compression massage, Body Scan Technology, Easy to use Remote, Shoulder Massage, and much more.
S & L Combo Massage Track
The SL track massage has a range that starts from the neck through the glutes to the hamstrings.The Summit has combined both the S & L track systems to deliver an incredibly consistent massage. Before initiating any preset programs, the chair will conduct a body scan by mapping the key areas of the neck and back. This will ensure a consistent amount of pressure while applying the massage. The scanning technology will also detect the user’s shoulders height, which can be recalibrated once the scan is complete. If the user desires a higher or lower starting point, they’ll have 10 seconds after the scan is complete for adjustments.
Computer Body Scan
Activating the chair initates a computerized body scan which accounts for the height of the user to accurately measuring the key areas of the back. This allows for the chair to deliver a highly effective personalized massage with consistent pressure throughout the course of the program. Before the body scan starts it is recommended that you get into a comfortable position with your back pressed against the backrest for an accurate reading.
Dual Foot Roller Massage
Located on the bottom of the feet are 2 rows of spinning reflexology massagers which provide a soothing, kneading massage to your feet. The spinning rollers stimulate acupuncture points, while the airbags work in tandem to generate a much deeper massage along the bottoms of your feet, than either technique could provide alone.
Massage Functions & Remote
The TP-Pro Summit remote is an easy view screen displaying the functions the chair. The remote allows you to select the massage type, intensity, speed and location. You can also operate the functions independently in the MANUAL mode. The manual mode massage includes kneading, tapping, shiatsu, rolling, combination and punching.
Massage Intensity adjustment
- 5 Levels of Intensity for Air Bag Compression, from mild to strong.
- 3 Levels of Intensity for the Massaging Rollers which feature a full range of motion and can extend out of the chair to provide a firmer and more vigorous massage.
- 3 Speed Control Settings for the Massage Heads - adjust he intensity and duration of the massage.
USB Charging Station
Located by the remote holder there is a USB port to charge tablets, phones and mp3 players. Listen to your favorite tunes, read a digital book or make phone calls without burning through your battery.
Air Massage System
- Waist Airbag Massage - 2 airbags on each side of the thigh area inflate independently of each other squeezing and mildly twisting the waist.
- Shoulder Heat - the combined action of the vigorous massage, heat application to the shoulders and air massage for the buttocks create a very thorough and enjoyable massage.
- Airbags in the seat inflate to align your lower back with the chair's backrest, this positioning allow you to recieve a stronger, deeper and more effective massage.
- Upper Shoulder Massage - along the outer edges of the left and right side of the char are a set of air bags which provide a kneading/squeezing style massage to the outer shoulder area.
- Arm & Hand Massage -multiple air bags are located along the top and bottom of your arms, during the course of the massage these bags inflate and deflate to apply a compression massage along the forearm and hand.
- Foot & Calf Airbag Massage - Multiple air bags are located on the top and bottom of the foot. These bags apply a compression massage along the foot and calf areas.
Space Saving Technology
Most typical massage chairs consume a lot of space, especially when in the recline position. Massage chairs require up to 3 feet behind the backrest for the chair to fully recline. Titan’s innovative design team has engineered a space saving technology that slides the chair forward as the chair reclines. Less than 5 inches of space is required while fully reclined!
Located in the lumbar area are 2 heating pads. The heat therapy is a great compliment to the back massage. Heating the body’s temperature is known to increase the blood circulation and loosen tense muscles. The heating pad are not intended to exceed more than 30 °C or 86 °F
Seat Vibration Massage
In the base of the chair's seat, located along the thigh area are 2 vibration plates that can be activated with the remote. The high frequency vibration provides a soothing massage.
2 Stage Zero Gravity Positioning
Inspired by NASA technology the Zero Gravity position is the perfect position to enjoy a massage, it aligns your back relative to your lower body for an optimal level of comfort. When reclined into the Zero Gravity position, the complete weight of your back is supported by the backrest which helps maximizes the intensity of the massage. This chair features 2 Zero Gravity Positions, when fully reclined, your legs are positioned above your heart.